Decentral, Toronto’s decentralized technology innovation hub, is expanding and looking for developers to work on blockchain, Ethereum and Bitcoin software and apps, as well as other related projects. The ideal candidates will have at least 2 years of mobile-application development related experience and some knowledge of the blockchain space, including Bitcoin and Ethereum.
You’ll be reporting to our Chief Technical Officer in contributing to the development of Jaxx by Kryptokit, our fleet of cross-platform Bitcoin and Ethereum wallets. You will also be helping us to design the next generation of decentralized software solutions.
– Experience in testing and validation to ensure the quality and functionality of apps.
– Experience with git source code repositories – Github, Bitbucket, etc.
– Experience with multiple mobile platforms – iOS, Android.
– Familiarity with HTML/CSS.
– Ability to run or perform code reviews.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– A passion for clean and friendly UX.
– Ability to work in team settings, under tight-deadlines.
Why join Decentral:
– Competitive salary
– You’ll be working in a thriving startup alongside young, motivated individuals at our office in downtown Toronto
– Every Friday afternoon, we have D3 – Decentral, Demos, and Drinks!
Resumes useful but not required. GTA-based candidates preferable.
Located in downtown Toronto, Decentral is an innovation hub for disruptive and decentralized technologies. We offer blockchain & fintech consultancy services and software development. We also organize community-driven events bringing together communities of enthusiasts in fintech, blockchain, cryptocurrencies and decentralized technologies.
Our enterprise consulting clients rely on us as skilled and experienced advisors to guide them in this rapidly changing and disruptive space. We also advise smaller businesses and startups, giving them a point of access for quality insight and review.
At Decentral, we are spearheading a joint strategic shift to transform Toronto into a global force for innovation. We are Toronto’s first hub for Ethereum, Bitcoin and blockchain, and home to Kryptokit, a security and privacy-based software company. Decentral has hosted over 110 events, becoming a source of networking and information through meetups and our 24-hour dashboard Decentral.tv.